L8MS is essentially a group of companies operating together in a partnership primarily focused on the supply of Legionella risk assessment and record keeping software and water hygiene consultancy including Water Safety Plans and Authorising Engineers.
The partnership is made up of CompCo Ltd & Greaves Consultants Ltd & Oculus Consulting Ltd who have between them:
- Over 60 years combined experience in water hygiene & Legionella control.
- Over 10 years each designing and developing record keeping and risk assessment software.
- 2 active members of the Water Management Society (WMS) Technical Committee.
- 2 active field assessors for the Legionella Control Association (LCA) conducting member audits
- We were directly involved in re-writing the technical guidance document HSG 274 Part 2 with the HSE.
What can L8MS do?
L8MS is essentially a group of companies operating together in a partnership primarily focused on the supply of software products
- L8MS Risk, which allows standardise legionella risk assessment reports to be created
– Specify our risk assessment software as a service user (client) and know what
you are getting. Use our risk assessment software as a service provider (contractor)
for faster repeatable assessments.
- L8MS Management, legionella record keeping Software - as a service user (client) you
can keep track of every out of specification result. as a service provider (contractor)
you can get results to clients faster and with reduced paperwork.
- L8MS Management Mobile, A windows mobile application for on-site collection of test
results - Send your staff or contractors out with a pre-defined monitoring program
for each site.
- L8MS Management Web, A browser based application for easy site access to test and results
- A simple web interface allowing an authorised individual to access monitoring
and records for a site, a logbook.
As a group we also offer a number of specialist services including
- Legionella Training and Competency Assessment – Training courses held where you
- Consultancy - Let us distil your results into concise management reports. Produce
a written scheme for the control of Legionella (Normal operating, start-up, shutdown,
cleaning & monitoring). Help with tender development, we have specifications for
risk assessment, remedial work, regular monitoring & inspection.
- Legionella Control Association (LCA) - The Statement of compliance SOC & supporting
procedures, we have a model why reinvent the wheel?
- Supplier selection – Let us vet your supplier or suggest some known to us.
- Supplier performance Auditing – Are you getting quality, accuracy or the correct